In The News
A Paris court on Tuesday this week gave Prof. Robert Faurisson – an 87-year-old half-French, half Scot who was Professor of French Literature at the University of Lyon – a four-month suspended jail sentence and a €4,000 fine. Judgement on a further charge will be given later this week.
The circumstances of Prof. Faurisson’s trial were explained at a meeting of the London Forum in July 2016 by Lady Michèle Renouf, who was the sole defence witness alongside Prof. Faurisson at his Paris trial.
H&D will report further on the result and consequences of the trial later this week and in the next issue of Heritage and Destiny.
An earlier interview with Prof. Robert Faurisson can be seen below (including English subtitles), in which he explains the background to his famous 60-word French sentence summarising his research conclusions. Prof. Faurisson’s words (again criminalised by the Paris court this week), read in English:
“The alleged Hitlerite gas chambers and the alleged genocide of the Jews form one and the same historical lie, which has permitted a gigantic political and financial swindle whose main beneficiaries are the State of Israel and international Zionism and whose main victims are the German people – but not their leaders – and the Palestinian people in their entirety.”
More In The News
- NF’s Richard Edmonds to contest Batley by-election
- Trump vs Clinton: America’s first post-Christian election?
- UK voters move beyond left and right
- Sinn Fein leader sanctioned murder
- Anti-immigration party’s new gains in German capital
- Merkel defeated on home turf: Europe’s nationalist surge continues
- ‘Anti-racist’ councillor in fraud probe
- Massive leak of Soros documents exposes anti-racist agenda
- Veteran anti-fascist drug dealer jailed
- One-third of asylum claims come from illegal immigrants or visa overstayers